Monday, November 24, 2008

Letters to Internet Creepsters I & II

Me pretending not to see you. You pretending not to see me. Forcing a veil of cordiality as our mutual friends introduce us to each other for the first time again. You’re making eyes again. “You going to that one bar later?” The one we pretended not to see each other at last time? Yeah. Yeah, I’ll be there. I’ll see [through] you there.


I’ve been blacked out drunk for about half of the interactions that we’ve shared. Not sure if I’ve actually made out with you or if that’s part of a dream I had. I would like to. I’m glad you invited me over. Your friends are just as damaged as me. It’s been a while since I’ve come across an entirely new circle of people. It’s been a while since I’ve crowded at a mirror with 10 other people to do eyeliner. It’s been a while since I’ve come across a venue that will play the Cocteau Twins followed by the Presets without missing a beat. This [dark-hearted] Boy’s In Love (lust).


-Awk. Nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment