Monday, November 24, 2008

WHY

Last night’s events have led me to ask a lot of “why” questions:

WHY did I ride in a limo to trashy dollar drink nights ?
WHY did I make out with more lesbians than dudes ?
WHY did he wear those stupid boots ?
(more importantly) WHY did he leave the tag on them ?
WHY did I do so many peppermint schnapps shots ?
WHY did she give me a lapdance in the limo ?
WHY did I think a late night bar was a good idea ?
WHY did I pit previous hookup and potential hookup against each other ?
WHY did my flight reflex kick in moments before possible bathroom hookup ?
WHY did I think late night food was a good idea ?
WHY did I watch so much of Norbit before turning it off ?
WHY did that ginger on the train this morning get “LIFE” and “PAIN” knuck-tats ?
WHY are we here on this earth ??????????

Answer: Because I’M AWKWARD

Peace(love.awkers.respect)4LyfePartners
-Awkie Nites

No comments:

Post a Comment