Monday, November 24, 2008

Letters to Hookups II: Chest Tat

Oh Dark-Hearted Chest-Tat Boy, why are you so complicated (by avril lavigne)?? You came on strong at first… “You’re coming home with me right?? Ok good [grabs dick].” Ur It-Girl friend took a keut pic of us each sucking on one of her nipples. Still remember the smell of ur room. Lube and poppers, poppers and lube. And then the dreaded Friend Territory [cue dissonant organ chord].

I had basically accepted the shift to friendship. Movie nights, platonic sleepovers, group brunches, Dairy Queen runs. Maybe it’s just the atmosophere at that one bar. Maybe it’s something in the water (or booze more likely). Every time our paths cross there, it’s all grabby grabby, kissy kissy, bathroom tryst-y. Gotta say, no one has ever walked up and made out with me whilst I was mid-pee at a urinal. Kinda hot tho.

But then, THEN you go and steal my signature move. “I’ll be right back.” And then you’re off into the night like what could have been. You’re probably a physical manifestation of karma for all the boys I’ve done that to.

Whatevvvvv. I’m in for the ride either way. Let’s start some trouble, make some mistakes, and not learn a fucking thing from them.

Ur Dark-Hearted Partner in Crime,
-Awkie Nightie

No comments:

Post a Comment