Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't Worry, I'm Still Awkward!

Well it seems someone is reading this drivel! Believe it or not I’ve had multiple requests to get back at the keyboard and spill my guts. Fine by me!

Awkers, I completely forgot to tell you about my recent trip to my most favorite goth/industrial/dive bar! Every time I go, without fail, I see new mutations of gothitude I hadn’t previously thought possible. Some examples? Yes please.

Goth Cowboy , Goth Geisha (Gothsha?), Mod Goth, Sailor [Moon] Goth, [Mad] Scientist Goth, Raver Goth (Graver?), ETC, ETC

I appreciate the goth movement’s ability to shapeshift through the years and keep itself… relevant. Feel free to request future shades of goth in the comments section. I have some ideas myself…

Michael Jackson Goth (in Current, Early Years, and Zombie flavors), Goth Deer Hunter, Office Goth, Goth on Family Vacation Forced to Wear Waterpark’s Oversized Promotional Tshirt Goth, Courtney Love.

Show some love (and/or hate) in the comments, Awkers!
-Peace! (Love.Unity.Respect.), Awkward Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment