Monday, December 1, 2008

What Are YOU Thankful For??

This is a summary of being back in my city of origin for an extended weekend.


THANK YOU:

-Progressive Thanksgiving with the fam at an Indian restaurant
-Finding my old combat boots from grade school (they still fit!!)
-Discovering I'm back to my weight circa 9th grade
-Pet Shop Boys documentaries
-Gallons upon gallons of vodka-sodas
-Drunkenly packing a leather daddy cap (and wearing it out dancing)
-Youtube DJ/VJs at dive industrial bars
-Homemade dinner party with friends
-Skinny Puppy megamix CDs
-People I don't like that got fat


NO THANK YOU:

-Train delays
-Getting guilted into moving a full sized refrigerator for my dad
-Being confronted by the girl I lost my virginity to about coming out
-Gallons upon gallons of vodka-sodas
-Bars that close at 2am
-Bars that allow smoking
-Not a gay in sight
-Skinny Puppy megamix CDs that break in transit
-People I like that got fat


I bet the gym is going to be packed this week. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

-Nite. of. the. Living. Awk.

1 comment:

  1. i'm thankful for the first night i met the nigger boy down the road. he was 19, and i wanted him really bad. even though his dick was only 4 inches long, he came inside my pussy within seconds. i made him eat it!

    ReplyDelete