Friday, December 5, 2008

Morning Realizations

Is that a Pop Rock stuck to my boot??
-Yes, yes it is.

Did I make out with Dark-Heart Door-Boy, Goth Internet Creepster, and Skinny [sometimes tranny] Door-Boy all at once??
-Yes, yes I did.

Did the ATM spit out too much money and did I subsequently invest that money directly into abusing my liver??
-Uggggggghhhhhhhh, yes.

Did I make out with Aesthetician Boy at the urinal whilst mid-pee [Ala Chest-Tat Boy]?? If so, does that make me a member of some kind of fringe sect of the Watersports community??
-Yes, and maybe.

Did I really go home with Goth Internet Creepster?? Was that reality or some kind of subconscious manifestation??
-...??

Did the clock really say 6am when I stumbled in the door??
-...??

Did I really have room temperature cajun food for breakfast??
-Uggggggghhhhhhhh, yes.


hung. over. as. i. type. this.
-awk. all. nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment