Monday, February 9, 2009

I Have a Headache

Awkers, I WAS going to do the same old and recount the [unofficially extended] weekend's debauchery and mayhem via [marginally] witty banter and Overly-Long-Hyphenated-Nicknames. THEN my evil fucking vindictive doctor decides to throw me a motherfucking fuck shit fuck fuck AIDS scare.

"You prefer men? Well you have had this cough for a while. Now that I know about this persuasion, I'm really thinking we should do an HIV test."

Yes, you read correctly... PERSUASION. WTF! Because Straighty-Vanilla-McGee discovers I'm a 'mo, HIV just HAS to be the reason her PHD can't pinpoint why I'm coughing. I [probably] should just relax because it's [hopefully] pretty unlikely. But. this. will. never. stop. being. scary.


WELL.... I'll know at the end of the week, so here are some life questions that I was pondering previously anyways:

-Will I ever fully put myself out there with a creative project; be it music, clothing, or film?
-Will I ever enter a monogamous relationship (or a relationship at all for that matter)?
-Will I ever let any one person know all of my darkest secrets?
-Will I ever stop moving around and changing cities?
-Will anything ever really be enough?
-Will I ever "settle down?"
-Will I ever get over my body image issues?
-Will I ever reach a kind of cult fame?
-Will I ever strike a blow at mediocrity and mainstreamedness?
-Will Fred Phelps die before the end of the world?
-Will there be dinosaur clones before the end of the world?
-Will there be dinosaur clones with mounted cannons before the end of the world?
-Will I ever find the perfect drug?
-Will I hum The Perfect Drug to myself if/when I do?

Mix and Match Answers:
-Gosh, I hope not!
-Pshhhhhhhhhh. You know how I do, son!
-FUCK YES!
-FUCK NO!
-who cares...
-Better believe it!
-Signs point to no.


FTW.2012.GFTD (get faded til doomsday)
-awk.daze

EDIT: I DO NOT want to talk about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment