Friday, February 13, 2009

I Have a Headache Part II

SO.... the scare was just a scare. Take THAT Dr. Stereotype M.D.!!! But that didn't stop me from imbibing enough booze and coke to qualify last night as a last hoorah just in case.

AND.... now i have a last hoorah hangover headache for no reason.

Cest la Vie! (is that how you spell that? i don't speak the language of Freedom Haters)

Now this page can go back to lacking the gravity and social relevance that yall TV babies detest so much.

I hope yall learn a lesson and wrap your reckless abandon in lubricated latex.

-Knights.of.the.Awk.Table

1 comment:

  1. well. glad yr ok. do you know charles has a blog n he's hiding it from me? do you know I hate brian with all of my being at this point? just thought I'd share that.

    ReplyDelete